Minimum qualifications and experience required:
- BTech in food technology from an educational institution recognized by the Government of Nepal. Passed or passed Diploma level or the equivalent of three years duration in food technology.
- Completed 18 years and less than 35 years on the last date of application.
- Preference will be given to those who have work experience related to food laboratory.
- More priority will be given to those who have obtained higher education than the minimum qualification of the post.
Application Place: Itahari Sub-Metropolitan Information and Technology Branch, Itahari
Last date for submission of application: till 2079-06-14 (in case of public holiday till the next day)
4) Application fee: Rs. 500. (Five hundred only)
5) Mode of Selection: Publication of preliminary merit list and written and interview test.
6) Documents attached with the application: Copies of the following documents attested by the applicant himself
- Labdhang certificate of minimum qualification
- Character certificate
- Training certificate of work-related experience
-2 per passport size photograph
Service facilities and others: Monthly Rs.25000
The application form can be obtained from the Itahari sub-metropolitan website www.itaharimun.gov.np or from the Information and Technology Branch.
The curriculum for the post of Food Inspector (Technical Assistant) will be as per Public Service Commission.